Murrayfield Care Home
Murrayfield is a purpose built care home. The home provides a comfortable, homely environment for separate groups of people, each with different care needs.
The Holyrood and Waverley units are for frail elderly residents requiring nursing care, whilst Heriot is a unit for mentally ill elderly needing dementia care. All of our rooms are for single occupancy and all are en-suite.
Murrayfield is located in a residential area of Enfield, close to Edmonton town centre. The home is within easy reach of shops and other amenities, public transport, most road and rail links.
Murrayfield has several lounges and quiet areas. Separate dining rooms, where residents can join the company of others at meal times, are an important feature of the home.
The home is attended by an experienced hair stylist and a qualified chiropodist. All the laundry for our residents is undertaken by the home.
A varied programme of activities also takes place in the home for the benefit of residents.
Our Chef prepares a wide range of home cooked food based upon traditional cooking using fresh produce. Special diets are catered for and daily choices are available.
Facilities and services
Key:Available Not available
- Disabled access within home
- Emergency placements
- Flexible visiting times
- Internet access / WiFi
- Local authority run care homes
- Organised activities / outings
- Pets allowed by arrangement
- Place of worship / Quiet room available
- Landscaped gardens
- Residents can bring their own furniture
- Respite care
- Residents may retain their own GP
- Smoking permitted on site
- Special diets catered for
- Price per week from
- Number of beds
- Access to support services (such as an optician, nutritionist, chiropodist, physiotherapist)
- Can deal with behavioural issues
- Care provided in the resident's home
- Communal dining area/lounge area
- Daily baths/showers
- Dignity champion
- Emergency call system in room
- End of life support
- Family/Carer can stay for the night
- Flexible meal times
- Independent living training
- Individual care plan for each resident
- On-site hairdresser available
- Support for residents to spend short breaks at family homes
- Telephone point in bedroom
- Television point in bedroom
If you have urgent concerns, especially about someone's safety, you can use this form or call us on 03000 616161 to let us know and your feedback will be prioritised.
Result of CQC's latest check on Murrayfield Care Home
The above information is provided in real-time from the Care Home Regulator for England, the Care Quality Commission (CQC).