My Health London Privacy Notice
The ‘My Health London’ website is owned and operated by Central London CCG on behalf of London CCGs. CLCCG is the data controller registered with the ICO. We can be contacted at Ferguson House, 15 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5JD 020 3350 4000 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to respecting the privacy of individuals using this web site. You should not use this website to seek medical advice – instead call 111 or 999 in an emergency.
Privacy and cookies
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys, events, or public health campaigns
We will usually keep your information during the time of your involvement with our services, and usually for a period of 3 years afterwards.
What we do with the information we gather
We process information in order to provide information about health and social care services available across London, including location and service details. The legal basis on which we process this information is to carry out a task in the public interest and/or in fulfilment of our statutory duties to arrange health services and promote public health.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve health and social care services.
- We may periodically send you emails about new services, events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Your information may also be shared with other NHS bodies and NHS funded services, our technology suppliers and trusted contracted companies who act as ‘data processors’ on our behalf, in order to provide services to you. We have data processing agreements in place with all companies with whom we share data in accordance with applicable EU and UK Data Protection laws. [Whilst generally we do not transfer data outside the EEA, we may use cloud-based software vendors based in the US (e.g. SurveyMonkey or Eventbrite). These suppliers have signed up to the Privacy Principles of the US Dept of Commerce’s Privacy Shield scheme].
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We would like to send you information about our events and services from time to time by post, by telephone, email, SMS text, and social media direct messaging to keep you informed of special events and services which may be of interest to you. If you are a private individual, sole trader or a representative of an unincorporated partnership, we will need your specific consent to send you electronic marketing. We will never sell your details to another organisation. You can ask us to stop sending marketing at any time by emailing us at the address above.
I confirm that I would like to receive information from you by email, text and direct messaging. [ ] [tick the box]
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer or mobile device. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or mobile device or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
- Google Analytics (3rd party). We use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
- Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Twitter functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest, or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. You can find out more about Twitter’s here: https://twitter.com/privacy
- · If you log in to this site, Drupal stores a cookie to keep you logged in. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you or object to us processing that information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as above. Alternatively, you can find out more about your rights or complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk