Conference - Managing common and chronic conditions of the older patient
The conference - Managing common and chronic conditions of the older patient – takes place on the 10th October at the Royal Society of Medicine, London.
The conference is part of the GM Journal symposia series and there are currently discounted delegate rates available until 30 June.
The purpose of this meeting, chaired by Professor Peter Passmore, Professor of Ageing and Geriatric Medicine, Queen’s University, Belfast, is to provide practical guidance to GPs and secondary care physicians about common diseases facing older patients.
The CPD accredited programme includes:
- New advances in diabetes management
- Pain management and end of life care
- Neuropsychiatric aspects of Personality Disorder
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Urinary incontinence and quality of life
- Osteoporosis: the way ahead
- Hypertension and QoF targets
- Common skin conditions
- Dr Simon Croxson, Consultant Physician in Geriatric and Diabetic Medicine, Bristol General Hospital
- Dr Nin Bajaj, Consultant Neurologist, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Dr Susie Orme, Consultant Physician, Barnsley Hospital
- Professor Juliet Compston, University of Cambridge
- A representative from Marie Curie Palliative Care Institute
- Dr Maggie Kirkup, Consultant Physician, Weston General Hospital
- Bayer Healthcare
- Genus Pharmaceuticals
You can register to attend online and view the conference programme using the below link: